This blog captures my journey to take a break from jewelry designing to learn something new. Join me as I learn the art of photography and Photoshop Elements and watch me create through my lens. ~ Dee

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Say Hello to "Kobie"...My New Photo Buddy

Some day's I just don't know what to take a picture of.  My 366 project is hit or miss, but I'm still taking photos and learning, just not every day like I should be.  So I decided that I need a buddy that will hopefully provide me inspiration, be there when I need him and will always be patient with me, stay where I place him, never make cross eyes to ruin a good photo and never run the other way when I'm coming.

When I walked down the isle in the store today, he was calling my name.  No packaging, no price tag, no friends. How could I not bring him home.  After much debate and a little ennie meenie minee mo, I've decided to name him "Kobie".....isn't he the cutest..and he's so very photogenic.  Perfect eyes, perfect smile perfect photo buddy!


We're on vacation this week, so we'll have plenty of time to play around with the camera hopefully post some pictures for you to see all that we did.  oh oh, Kobie has jumped in my camera bag..he's feeling a little naked.  After I find him a little shirt he say's he'll be raring to go! 



Lesson Learned
There is inspiration every where, you just have to look for it!

Unveiling with a friend,
Dee

1 comment:

  1. Hehe! Oh Dee, he's PERFECT! Very handsome and photogenic ;)

    What a fun and inspirational idea-hopefully he'll bring you some good luck in your photography ventures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...